sbp26

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 1, 2004
Visit site
Status
Hello,
I'm just curious to know how the interview process works at LECOM erie and Bradenton and in general. What i mean is, how do they choose their applicants? is it per the pool you interviewed with or per 2 pools you interviewed with... say you interviewed with 13 people, are you compared to them or more or is there any basis on that..anyone get my drift? please enlighten me. I just want to predict my chances..and in general if you get an interview at B or erie, what are the chances of getting in if u had a good interview but not so good mcat score and like an above avg gpa for Their criteria.......im freaking out, sorry for all this,,,

Any TIPS for ERIE AND B?? please let me know.. Bradenton is my top choice!

Moze

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 19, 2005
Status
i interviewed in bradenton in november.. got my acceptance a little over a month ago. i have no idea if they compare you to the people you interview with.. i doubt it though. i would imagine they'd compare you with all the other applicants. and lecom's on a rolling admissions basis so i think the later you interview, the harder it would be to get accepted.
the interview itself wasnt too bad. i interviewed with dr. leo and dr. king who had particularly expressionless faces which got somewhat intimidating to talk to, but i tried to ignore it and say what i had to say. go to the lecom website and look up pbl--lecom bradenton is totally pbl focused. read up on the school and everything.. and use sdn's interview feedback forum. the questions were basically just what i found on sdn's interview feedback. good luck!