LECOM-Bradenton Class 2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Amygdala

Amygdala
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to start the ball rolling on this thread since LECOM - Erie has their own already. I am thinking about buying a home in the Lakewood Ranch area, or near the school. We'll see how it goes. Hope to see everyone soon. Getting excited as time passes by... ;)

L.Tang

Members don't see this ad.

Glad to see someone got this thread started :) I'm an MSI at LECOM-FL; we look forward to you guys joining us. Feel free to PM me with any questions. Congratulations!! :cool:

Great to see this started. Hello to all! I am also thinking of buying. I contacted a realtor and they were very helpful. Let me know if you would like their info. I feel like I am about to get on a roller coaster for the first time!!! (and I LIKE it!) :D

Members don't see this ad :)
It's great to see this thread get started! I'm an MS-I here in Bradenton and I'm looking forward to meeting all of you next year!! Congratulations on getting accepted! Please feel free to contact me (or nicedream) if you have any questions! :)

See ya soon!!

Hi! I too am attending LECOM-B in the fall. I am (hopefully) on the downhill slope of the real estate roller coaster. If anyone has any questions regarding buying a home near the school, feel free to PM me. I also have the name of a great real estate agent and mortgage broker.

I am really excited for the fall, can't wait! :p

Hey guys, I'm a current first year at LECOM-B and this may be a little early for this, but in case anyone is wondering what they can do to prepare for the first year over summer vacation, I would recommend buying the Moore's Essential Clinical Anatomy book and reading ALL that you can. You will have 10 weeks of an anatomy crash course and it will really benefit you to have read the stuff once through (you're going to need to read it two or three times to make it stick anyway), also when you find out what your embryo book is, read at least the introductory chapters in that. Embryo is very dense and difficult and I read those during the summer and it helped so much. I wish I would have read the whole anatomy book though just so I knew what I was getting into!