LECOM Bradenton Master of Medical Science 2020-2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cooper1990

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I didn’t see a thread for this cycle yet.

i was recently accepted and wanted to start one :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Just a heads up: The current class' Facebook group recently gave admin permissions to someone who is apparently very peeved at LECOM MMS. They renamed the group to the LECOM MMS class of 2020-2021 to try and lure people from your class in. The admin is also deleting all of the nice posts about the program and bad mouthing the program to everyone that posts publicly. Myself and a few of my class mates (2018-19) have made our accounts open for anyone to message me or someone else.

Reactions: 1 users
Just a heads up: The current class' Facebook group recently gave admin permissions to someone who is apparently very peeved at LECOM MMS. They renamed the group to the LECOM MMS class of 2020-2021 to try and lure people from your class in. The admin is also deleting all of the nice posts about the program and bad mouthing the program to everyone that posts publicly. Myself and a few of my class mates (2018-19) have made our accounts open for anyone to message me or someone else.

You’re amazing, thank you so much!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)

Thank you for letting us know!

Do you know if there is another Facebook group for the 2020-2021 class?

I didn’t see a thread for this cycle yet.

i was recently accepted and wanted to start one :)
hi cooper congratulations!!!! I recently got invited to apply to their MMS starting august for 1yr . Am a PA about 10yrs I applied without taking MCAT and didn't qualify for AIS either by missed by 1.
but I still have to take the mcat and score minimum of 497 and cGPA 3.3.
how does the program work. Any guaranteed admission and howz the chances regarding MCAT test for this non-traditional non science Major (accounting, MBA) candidate. last prerequisites were at community college 2008
Because moving away from family with and kids, (for 1 yr about $50,000) mortgage, no job!!!!,,,,
the GPA I can get that the problem is the mcat. I don't want to feel I wasted 1 full year and couldn't nail the MCAT

hi cooper congratulations!!!! I recently got invited to apply to their MMS starting august for 1yr . Am a PA about 10yrs I applied without taking MCAT and didn't qualify for AIS either by missed by 1.
how does the program work. Any guaranteed admission and howz the chances regarding MCAT test for this non-traditional non science Major (accounting, MBA) candidate. last prerequisites were at community college 2008
Because moving away from family with and kids, (for 1 yr about $50,000) mortgage, no job!!!!,,,,
the GPA I can get that the problem is the mcat. I don't want to feel I wasted 1 full year and couldn't nail the MCAT

Hi,

Getting a 497 is easy but will still take 2-3 months of study. It takes a while because you have to go over allll of the material once or twice. GL

Thank you graciala!

I PM'ed you!

Oh nice, Can you please give me the link for the page?
Oh sorry I misread your post. I thought you were asking about a different page on SDN for next years LECOM class.
im not sure about the fb page!

Hi Guys,

Please follow this facebook page for the 2020-2021 year. Lecom-B MMS 2020-2021 or search LECOM-B 2020-2021

The current page is run by an admin who turned the page into a joke page for some reason.

Hi Guys,

Please follow this facebook page for the 2020-2021 year. Lecom-B MMS 2020-2021 or search LECOM-B 2020-2021

The current page is run by an admin who turned the page into a joke page for some reason.

I just created this page, please follow it guys so we have a common page for the program.

I just created this page, please follow it guys so we have a common page for the program.
Hey! I am following the page right now. Do you think it's possible to make a group instead? So that way people can post and share stuff. The page won't allow anyone but the person creating it post stuff. Thanks!

Hey! I am following the page right now. Do you think it's possible to make a group instead? So that way people can post and share stuff. The page won't allow anyone but the person creating it post stuff. Thanks!

The settings on the page are that anyone can post

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-06 at 11.34.02 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-06 at 11.34.02 PM.png
    20.8 KB · Views: 80
Hey guys so do you guys think we will be able to start MMS at bradenton on july 6th?...... I really feel like we will start late or something because of COVID 19....what do you guys think?

hey everyone does anyone know what the cut off for Med students were in terms of GPA requirement?

I was accepted into the Kansas City masters of biomedical sciences program and the LECOM masters of medical sciences program, does anyone know what percent of masters students who are interview get into the LECOM medical school? Or any opinions on which masters program is better? Thank you!