LECOM-Bradenton, RVUCOM, LMU-DCOM, Touro-NV, & AZCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Monkey33304

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I need some help.

All of these schools seem like a good fit for me so I am having a hard time deciding on which school to go to!

If anyone could post some pros/cons or anything that they might know about these schools that I don't, it would be very helpful!

They all seem great in different ways, but I just want to make the most informed decision that I can.

LECOM-Bradenton, RVUCOM, LMU-DCOM, Touro-NV, & AZCOM

Members don't see this ad.

I cant really say much about the schools you mentioned, but this thread will probably be very helpful. Its the "Pros and Cons of your DO school" thread in the Osteopathic forum where current and past students have made very helpful comments about their respective schools. I dont think there has been a post on EVERY school, but you should be able to find some good info on at least a few of the schools you mentioned. Its a really long thread, so happy reading!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you for the links :)

This is turning out to be such a tough decision & i have to decide before dec 14
:eek:

All of these schools have such different curriculums, I wish I knew which I would do best in... oh well... at least I'm accepted.
I loved Colorado, but I have heard that this school already has a stigma because of its for-profit status.

& good luck studying!!!!

I may be joining you soon enough