LECOM Class of 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharmacist Zoom

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I wanted to start this new thread for all of us who got accepted in LECOM class of 2013. Also I would like to invite all P1 and P2 students to share their experiences at the school. Their likes and dislikes about this school.
Thank you all:):):)

Members don't see this ad.

I have a spacious house for rent in a beautiful neighborhood minutes from LECOM and shops. It's a 2br brick home with lovely yard space and full basement and attic. Rent is $800 so $400 per student. Small pets are fine. I'm currently a soon to be 4th yr LECOMer. PM me for pics and more info. Btw home will have landscaping and snow removal included in rent.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
I will post and therefore you will have two non-pharmacy people posting on your page versus your one pharmacy post.

Roomate wanted, PM me for info.

Questions about Erie, PM me for info.

Questions about the pharmacy school, I will know nothing except that the cafeteria is icky and the dress code is strict but its nice to not see thongs hanging out all over the classroom.

Hey, does anyone have a mac commuter? I have Mac and I like it a lot better than pc's. I was told by a current p1 that several people have mac's but the IT people are telling me not. Does anyone that is a current student have a Mac??????

What prereq/cumulative GPA and PCAT scores did you guys have to get into LECOM?