LECOM Computer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DocToad

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do any past or present LECOM students know whether it is possible to have a computer, whether it be IBM via the partnership or any others, billed to our student accounts? As a consequence, then have the money simply taken out of any reimbursement that would come. I have attempted to get an answer from the administration, but I can't seem to get anything clear cut. What do you folks know? Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks....
------------------
DocToad

[This message has been edited by DocToad (edited 07-21-2000).]

Members don't see this ad.

Typically, no, you pay for the computer up front, and then reimburse yourself from the student loan money, which arrives three weeks after you start school. However, it cannot hurt to ask for a nontypical arrangement.

I'm just starting at LECOM this fall and I had no money to purchase my laptop. I looked around on the Internet for a company that enabled the customer to purchase a computer using that company's credit card. I bought a micron laptop using a micron credit card. No interest or payments for six months. When I get my loan money, then I'll pay off the bill. Check out Micron.com or Dell.com.

Later!

Any questions, feel free to e-mail me.