Lecom Distance Education Pathway Class of 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fv0145

Reaction score
Hello,

This thread is for students who have been accepted to the lecom distance education pathway for class of 2024! Congrats.
I can't wait to be classmates!
I will be creating a Facebook group once I receive posts here that students have been admitted.
Please comment below which state you are from so we can hopefully form connections/study groups with one another!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

This thread is for students who have been accepted to the lecom distance education pathway for class of 2024! Congrats.
I can't wait to be classmates!
I will be creating a Facebook group once I receive posts here that students have been admitted.
Please comment below which state you are from so we can hopefully form connections/study groups with one another!!!

hi! when you interviewed for this was it in bradeton or erie?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys,
how do I know if I have an interview? My admissions status says that a decision has been made? Does that mean that I was denied?

Hello all, for those that were accepted, did your portal say you’ll receive a letter in the mail within 10 days? And if so, can it also mean a rejection or waitlist? Someone said you’ll get a email invite for waitlist?

I have my interview on 4/14, with a myriad of questions for the interviewers. Im working a wonderful full-time job and am curious about the APPE during P2 year.