LECOM dress code & attendance policy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

D.O.2B

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Rowerman mentioned that LECOM doesn't enforce the dress-code or attendance policy. I would like to know if anyone else heard anything like that, or are they as strict as they appear?

Members don't see this ad.

Ask any current student there. Try to find a MS2, they'll give you the accurate run-down. Both (especially attendance) are not strict policies and both are being phased out. Happy hunting.

That's good to hear... I was worried about the attendance policy a little. I don't know any students that go there, so I really can't ask. BUT, I'll be going there in the fall... so I'll see you there!

Members don't see this ad :)
When I interviewed there last fall, the DO who interviewed me ( I think he was dean of students or something similar ) was not very forgiving at all about the attendance policy or the dress code. He gave no indication that either would change anytime. In fact, he said that students come up to him all the time bitching about the dress code and he basically tells them to beat it, that they knew about it when they signed on so they had better just get used to it. Not like he was ugly to them or anything, just that the policy wasn't going to change.

I just talked to a buddy of mine who's an MS2 there. He told me the dress code is "strictly enforced". Although he says that the attendance policy is only enfored if you're not doing well. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the replies...
They do shed light on the issue. I guess I'll find out for myself in the fall!