LECOM Erie (3 year) Pharmacy Class of 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blueangel12

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I started a thread for the LECOM Erie (3 year) Pharmacy class of 2023. I received my acceptance on 09/25/2019. Feel free to post questions/comments. Please no negative/derogatory statements/comments or you will be flagged. I started up a Facebook group: Log into Facebook | Facebook

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hello and congratulations!
PharmCAS verified my coursework yesterday, and I recieved an email from LECOM stating they would be reviewing my application soon.
How was the interview?
Are you applying as an in state resident?

I started a thread for the LECOM Erie (3 year) Pharmacy class of 2023. I received my acceptance on 09/25/2019. Feel free to post questions/comments. Please no negative/derogatory statements/comments or you will be flagged. I started up a Facebook group: Log into Facebook | Facebook
Hi I applied too, they updated my profile saying the committee has made a decision and will contact me within 30 days. Does that usually mean acceptance or denial? My letter should be mailed out today.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi I applied too, they updated my profile saying the committee has made a decision and will contact me within 30 days. Does that usually mean acceptance or denial? My letter should be mailed out today.
When did you interview mqai?

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

When did you interview mqai?

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk
I didn’t get an interview date yet. I submit my application September 3,2019. My app was verified and they reviewed it and sent an update saying the committee came to a decision and is sent by mail.

My interview experience was pretty good. They split everyone into a 4 or 5 person group interview with 2 interviewers and then single person interview with the the 2 interviewers (mine were residents). They did not ask any complex questions, mainly where do you see your future and if you ever had a major conflict how did you resolve it type questions.

I would say if you have not received anything in the mail within 10 business days after your status on the applicant portal says a decision has been made, contact Jordan Koper the admissions coordinator.

That’s amazing, Congratulations! How exciting!
Did they update your portal before you received the interview email? Because I’ve been reading that when you are accepted they send the interview invitation via email right away, not after receiving the decision via mail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I checked the portal once a day after my interview date. Once my status on the portal was updated to a decision has been made which was about a week after my interview date, I was supposed to get my decision letter in the mail but it got lost because where I lived was impacted by a hurricane imelda. After 10 days of nothing after the status change I contacted admissions and they confirmed me and sent me another acceptance in the mail and email.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey all. I was recently accepted. Look forward to meeting all of you next fall.

I checked the portal once a day after my interview date. Once my status on the portal was updated to a decision has been made which was about a week after my interview date, I was supposed to get my decision letter in the mail but it got lost because where I lived was impacted by a hurricane imelda. After 10 days of nothing after the status change I contacted admissions and they confirmed me and sent me another acceptance in the mail and email.
Did you receive an email before the letter?

Did you receive an email before the letter?
I'm curious also. My portal changed to "the admissions committee has made an decision. You will recieve an offical letter in the mail within 10 days."

I never got an email or anything else. Just checked the portal daily. What does this mean from experience. I am new to this whole thing. And only applied to LECOM ED.

Hi guys, anyone was on a waiting list and got accepted?

For those that have been accepted, do you think I will stand a chance with a 3.2 gpa?