Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

lecom erie pharmacy student

Discussion in 'Housing (Temporary and Long-term)' started by Cju101, Jun 16, 2008.

1. Cju101

Cju101 2+ Year Member

Feb 11, 2007
    I am an incoming first year pharmacy student and Im looking for potential roomates that either already have an apartment and are looking for roomates or who plan on getting an apartment/roomates. Im a 21 year old male from a small pa town. Im very serious about my school work, but not uptight about having fun/relaxing. Im very respectful of other people's property and am easy to get along with. Anyone interested
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Hoebo54

Hoebo54 5+ Year Member

Dec 12, 2007
    Hey I'm a 23 year old 1st year med student. I'm looking for a roommate to share a 2 bedroom apartment. I'm a laidback guy from milwaukee, WI who's pretty easy to get along with. Enjoy watching sports, playing poker, and anything outdoors. Let me know if you're still interested.

Boyi Gao
  4. medx2b

medx2b 7+ Year Member

Jul 22, 2007