LECOM Erie vs. Bradenton Dilemma

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BurnoutGirl

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am already accepted into ACPHS Vermont for pharmacy. However, I had applied to LECOM Erie and Bradenton a little bit late in the cycle. Last week I got an interview to Bradenton in Florida. However, LECOM Bradenton is at the bottom of my list and would not consider going there since I am already accepted in ACPHS.

I have not received an interview from LECOM Erie. I wondering if in order for LECOM to get more students to the Bradenton campus, do they with -hold interviews until after the Bradenton's interview is finished? Should I cancel my Bradenton interview should I get one to Erie?

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

I am already accepted into ACPHS Vermont for pharmacy. However, I had applied to LECOM Erie and Bradenton a little bit late in the cycle. Last week I got an interview to Bradenton in Florida. However, LECOM Bradenton is at the bottom of my list and would not consider going there since I am already accepted in ACPHS.

I have not received an interview from LECOM Erie. I wondering if in order for LECOM to get more students to the Bradenton campus, do they with -hold interviews until after the Bradenton's interview is finished? Should I cancel my Bradenton interview should I get one to Erie?

Thanks in advance!

I'm pretty sure they are completely separate entites for their interview process. I got my Bradenton interview way before my Erie interview though. Maybe Bradenton just does a quicker job at giving out interviews.

Also, my bro (who has better GPA and PCAT scores) and I both submitted our applicaton to Erie on the same day. I got an interview three weeks ago and he hasn't even heard back yet, so it seems the way the give interviews is kind of sparatic.

If you would prefer vermont over Bradenton, I would cancel the Bradenton interview regardless. Erie is less competitive than Bradenton, so if you got an interview to Bradenton you will probably get one to Erie soon.

Hope this helps

Hey, to add some input to this topic,

I interviewed at Bradenton and was accepted but also had a interview at Erie...now the thing that is wierd about this is that even though I got accepted in bradenton Erie still offered a interview because they are two seperate campuses. BUT, if you get accepted to one of them and put your deposit down, then the other one automatically withdraws your application because you choose the other campus. To me this is weird, so just have your mind made up before you deposit.