LECOM-Erie

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

poormansDO

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i wanted to know if i should apply to LECOM-Erie with a 23 mcat and 3.50 overall and 3.52 science g.p.a. i no its kinda late.

Members don't see this ad.

ppormansdoormd said:
i wanted to know if i should apply to LECOM-Erie with a 23 mcat and 3.50 overall and 3.52 science g.p.a. i no its kinda late.

Hi,

As far as your stats go, if your EC's/experience are decent, you definitely have a good chance at getting into LECOM. I was accepted to Erie last year with a MCAT 22R, good EC's, gpa 3.53 overall.

I think it's getting a bit late for this year, though I know some people do apply late. I'm sure other people will have comments about that for you.

gl, raDiOnut

raDiOnut said:
Hi,

As far as your stats go, if your EC's/experience are decent, you definitely have a good chance at getting into LECOM. I was accepted to Erie last year with a MCAT 22R, good EC's, gpa 3.53 overall.

I think it's getting a bit late for this year, though I know some people do apply late. I'm sure other people will have comments about that for you.

gl, raDiOnut

hey raDiOnut i am alternate listed at msucom what are my chances of getting in.

If you applied to Erie right now, you have a chance of getting in. I know of people who were accepted as late as March. However, every day that you wait decreases your chances of getting in. Good luck.