LECOM Master of Medical Science 2018-2019 cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futureunknown2018

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! has anyone applied to the master of medical science at LECOM Bradenton for 2018-2019???

I applied and my admissions status says "The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your application. You will receive an official letter in the mail within 30 days."

My stats:

cGPA: 2.87
GPA for past 2 years: 3.08
MCAT: 492

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Haven't applied yet, but plan on doing so soon. I have similar stats! When did you apply/ how long did it take for a decision?

My application was complete on Dec. 11 and on Dec. 13, I noticed that the portal said The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your application. You will receive an official letter in the mail within 30 days." So I'm hoping for good news! I know people who got in last year with similar stats. I was told by admissions that they look at everyone as a case by case basis.

Members don't see this ad :)
My application was complete on Dec. 11 and on Dec. 13, I noticed that the portal said The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your application. You will receive an official letter in the mail within 30 days." So I'm hoping for good news! I know people who got in last year with similar stats. I was told by admissions that they look at everyone as a case by case basis.

Pretty quick turn around. Best of luck to you!

I applied back in October and got an acceptance letter in the mail about a week later.

Hey guys! has anyone applied to the master of medical science at LECOM Bradenton for 2018-2019???

I applied and my admissions status says "The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your application. You will receive an official letter in the mail within 30 days."

My stats:

Do they only look at the last two years??

My stats:

That was fast, I had no idea you could apply so soon. I want to apply to this program as well but I have to retake the MCAT. It is scheduled for January. !! Good luck to you!

did you end up getting in?????!!!!

Hey does this program have linkage to their DO school? & when is the deadline to apply? I am scheduled for the march MCAT wondering if that is late?

I'm glad someone made an official thread for this app cycle! I applied and was accepted for 2018's class. Really looking forward to getting started, these -3 degree days in NH are really getting to me.

Reactions: 1 users
I'm glad someone made an official thread for this app cycle! I applied and was accepted for 2018's class. Really looking forward to getting started, these -3 degree days in NH are really getting to me.

Do you mind sharing your stats?

Members don't see this ad :)
How many letters of rec did you submit? The website says we need two from science professors, but the application says only one is needed...

How many letters of rec did you submit? The website says we need two from science professors, but the application says only one is needed...
They used my AACOMAS application because I applied to the medical school as well. I think I had 3-4 letters.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I wonder what is the minimum MCAT score to get accepted and if you need to retake it afterwards

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I wonder what is the minimum MCAT score to get accepted and if you need to retake it afterwards
If you do well in the program, you’ll get an interview and won’t need to retake the MCAT. Don’t do well, and you’ll find yourself in a tougher situation. I haven’t heard anything about min MCAT scores to get in. I was accepted with a 496.

Reactions: 1 users
If you do well in the program, you’ll get an interview and won’t need to retake the MCAT. Don’t do well, and you’ll find yourself in a tougher situation. I haven’t heard anything about min MCAT scores to get in. I was accepted with a 496.

what was your GPA

Hi guys,

Just got accepted. Does anyone know if there is a facebook group dedicated to the 2018-2019 class? Never been to Florida so it would be pretty cool to get advice on where to live and if the locations fill up quickly

Hi guys,

Just got accepted. Does anyone know if there is a facebook group dedicated to the 2018-2019 class? Never been to Florida so it would be pretty cool to get advice on where to live and if the locations fill up quickly

hey what were your stats?

Hi guys,

Congrats! Really nice to see some other people getting accepted. No FB group yet I don’t think.

Hi guys,

Welcome to the Sunshine State!

hey did you end up getting in?!?!!?!?!!??!!?!?!?

My stats:

did you end up getting in

i feel like my status has been made so that im not getting in

Unfortunately, I was not accepted :( but i have been accepted at PCOM so I will most likely be going there pending decisions from a few other programs

Someone should definitely make a Facebook group

Has anyone applied with a GRE score? If so anyone know the average score accepted into the program?

Has anyone applied with a GRE score? If so anyone know the average score accepted into the program?
I can’t help you with this because I applied with an MCAT score. If you email them. They’re pretty helpful.

To those who have decided to attend the program have you guys figured out living situation? All the apartments within a 15 mile radius are atleast 1200$ for a studio.... Follow up wanna room ?

To those who have decided to attend the program have you guys figured out living situation? All the apartments within a 15 mile radius are atleast 1200$ for a studio.... Follow up wanna room ?
I am definitely looking to find a roommate. Haven't found anything yet.

its really annoying they make you wait for the letter

Call them, they may give you an answer.

i know some other people did it but the most professional thing to do is wait for the letter. i also already called twice to ask other things before my application was complete. i dont wanna look crazy