LECOM & NYCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Amy

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am interested in LECOM & NYCOM. Does anyone have any comments about these schools? How do each compare to other DO schools?

Members don't see this ad.

Dear Amy,

How are you? I interviewed at LECOM last year. I was impressed with their facilities. There is only one building, but it is quite impressive. The students who spoke with us seemed very friendly and had only positive things to say about their school. Personally, I was not impressed with Erie, PA. In fairness, I have only spent a few days there, but personally I would not have wanted to settle down in the area. Lake effect snow all winter would depress me! I would give it a shot if you receive an interview. The program is fairly new and it would be exciting to be part of the first "wave" of grads into the workforce. Neat opportunity to make a name for your school! Feel free to email me with questions. Take care and good luck!

Thanks,
Matt

Members don't see this ad :)
You are already a med student?...at least that is what your profile shows... Why are you interested?

Originally posted by Doctortobee
You are already a med student?...at least that is what your profile shows... Why are you interested?

Even though I am a moderator and a 2nd year, I still get bored and like to bump up the oldest thread on a forum and see what happens!