1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Lecom pharmacy school letters of rec

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by stayinschool, Jan 28, 2018.

1. stayinschool

Pre-Pharmacy
    Okay so I'm a bit confused on what to do. I was supposed to transfer to a university this summer from a cc but they're not offering the courses I need at the right time therefore I have no choice but to stay at a cc. Is it okay if I get a letter of rec from a cc professor? I know it looks better to have one from a university professor but I wont be able to take a science class (orgo 1) until the fall of 2018 and I want to do early decision for the fall of 2019. So if I do early decision I wont finish my orgo in time for a letter of rec from a university professor. What should I do? Should I just get the letter of rec from the university and skip early decision or get it from cc and do early decision? My stats are great and I don't want the letter of rec from a cc professor to influence their decision in any way. Thank you :)

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. manan982

2+ Year Member

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    The quality of the letter and relationship with your writer can speak more volumes than A mere title.