Lecom post bac program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

m1k3

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am currently on the waitlist at a few dental schools but I am losing hope for this cycle. I feel like I have a solid application however my GPA is on the weak side (3.35). I was just accepted into the Lecom post bac program. It is my understanding that everyone in the program that has a 3.0 or higher is guaranteed an interview at Lecom dental school. I am wondering if anyone has any experience with this program and could tell me if the guaranteed interview is true or false as well as the level of difficulty? I know that the post bac program is mixed with pre med students as well so I was wondering about competition. Is it a dog eat dog kind of atmosphere or does lecom want everyone in the program to succeed and provide a system that supports that? Any information about the program would be awesome!

Members don't see this ad.

I am currently on the waitlist at a few dental schools but I am losing hope for this cycle. I feel like I have a solid application however my GPA is on the weak side (3.35). I was just accepted into the Lecom post bac program. It is my understanding that everyone in the program that has a 3.0 or higher is guaranteed an interview at Lecom dental school. I am wondering if anyone has any experience with this program and could tell me if the guaranteed interview is true or false as well as the level of difficulty? I know that the post bac program is mixed with pre med students as well so I was wondering about competition. Is it a dog eat dog kind of atmosphere or does lecom want everyone in the program to succeed and provide a system that supports that? Any information about the program would be awesome!

Hi, this year, I'm in the same boat as you and was wondering if you completed the program and got accepted into lecom's dental school?