1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

LECOM School of Pharmacy

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by DaveyDoo, Apr 3, 2004.

1. DaveyDoo

DaveyDoo DaveyDoo
    7+ Year Member

Hi, I was just wandering whether anyone was accepted to LECOM. I had an over the phone interview in jan, havent heard anything yet, except that my app is to be reviewed in the next 3 wks...what do u think this means? THanks in advance!!!:confused: :oops:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Caverject

Caverject Try Some Schnitzel!
    10+ Year Member

LOL! anytime you call, especially Cassie Love, they are always reviewing applications! They love to leave people hanging on for weeks so expect a roller coaster ride all the way up to October if you don't here anything. Sorry I don't have anything positive to offer

4. DaveyDoo

DaveyDoo DaveyDoo
    7+ Year Member

South2006, do u currrently go to LECOM? How do u like it there? WHats the campus like, etc? THanks!!!

5. Caverject

Caverject Try Some Schnitzel!
    10+ Year Member

Nope, I go to South University hence the name South2006. I went thru the song and dance at LECOM and they left me hanging for quite a while. Absoultly hated that experiance because they made me feel like I was a sure lock to get in then to being the 1st on the waiting list then to not getting in at all. It was really a poor way to do things. I visited their campus and it is quite nice. They have a brand new building that is beautiful. All the labs there are state of the art as well as the lecture halls. Their staff is a bit of a concern to me. They all, with the exception of the assistant dean Donald Tuttle, seemed to have a problem with public speaking. A friend, who is an ARNP, that was with me summed it up best when she said it was a 1st rate facility with a 2nd rate faculty. I'm glad I am in Savannah and not Erie. Sorry I couldn't be more positive. Maybe someone here on this board has had good experience with them