LECOM students, just a quick question please :)

Discussion in 'Medical Students - DO' started by maxim728, Nov 11, 2001.

1. maxim728

maxim728 Member

Dear LECOM students:
    I sent in my secondary application to lecom , and then exactly one week later, i received an invite for an interview. Furthermore, LECOM, did not have any letters of recomendation of mine, not one! They were so kind to interview me with a letter of recomendation not received yet, (have no idea where it went :) ). Now I have a terrible anxiety problem. I absolutely fell in love with the school and it's goals! I also noticed that one student on a forum here kept on having a school advisor inform him or her that "the application proces takes time, just wait patiently". Do you think, being that you now are a part of the school, feel that I have a good shot attending LECOM, because I did not have to wait at all?? Any responses would help? I guess it would just make me feel better. Likewise, if things do go as planned, I would like to ask more questions if you would be so kind. Thanks :)
    Maxim728

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. jean

jean Member

You already interviewed at the LECOM? Or are you awaiting your interview date?

I remember a few people from my interview day that did not have all the letters of recommendation required. Admissions will not send your file to the committee until it is complete.

I don't know if this is a good or bad sign. LECOM interviews many applicants from November to April. Our class is quite diverse with respect to medical experience, age, background, location.

Good luck!

4. maxim728

maxim728 Member

Yes, I already have interviewed. Thank you for your quick response.

5. maxim728

maxim728 Member

Yes, I already have interviewed. Thank you for your quick response.