LECOM students, just a quick question please :)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

maxim728

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear LECOM students:
I sent in my secondary application to lecom , and then exactly one week later, i received an invite for an interview. Furthermore, LECOM, did not have any letters of recomendation of mine, not one! They were so kind to interview me with a letter of recomendation not received yet, (have no idea where it went :) ). Now I have a terrible anxiety problem. I absolutely fell in love with the school and it's goals! I also noticed that one student on a forum here kept on having a school advisor inform him or her that "the application proces takes time, just wait patiently". Do you think, being that you now are a part of the school, feel that I have a good shot attending LECOM, because I did not have to wait at all?? Any responses would help? I guess it would just make me feel better. Likewise, if things do go as planned, I would like to ask more questions if you would be so kind. Thanks :)
Maxim728

Members don't see this ad.

You already interviewed at the LECOM? Or are you awaiting your interview date?

I remember a few people from my interview day that did not have all the letters of recommendation required. Admissions will not send your file to the committee until it is complete.

I don't know if this is a good or bad sign. LECOM interviews many applicants from November to April. Our class is quite diverse with respect to medical experience, age, background, location.

Good luck!

Yes, I already have interviewed. Thank you for your quick response.

Yes, I already have interviewed. Thank you for your quick response.