LECOM?!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sir zone

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey everyone,

just seeing if anyone has info on LECOM's status with appy's. I had all my stuff in the end of August and still haven't heard anything. I've emailed one of the admissions counselor's and she has just said "be patient. hang in there. i know its a long process for applicants". is anyone else having this situation with LECOM?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi - I also submitted my LECOM secondary around the same time and I haven't heard a thing. At this point it is irrelevant for me because I've been accepted at another school where I will definitely be attending. I haven't withdrawn my LECOM app, but I still haven't heard from them. Best of luck!

sir zone

I would call LECOM. I got a very quick reply from them. The woman I spoke with it extremely nice and I am sure she will be able to help you.

Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
JPHazelton,

I've called LECOM twice now, and I've talked to Pam both times. She is the one that said "hang in there", blah, blah, blah.

When did you submit your secondary for LECOM? Were you accepted?

sir zone

My secondary was sent about 3 1/2 weeks ago...maybe 4. I was notified this week via telephone about an interview on 11/19.