1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

LECOM

Discussion in 'Medical Students - DO' started by thalamus1, Jun 25, 2000.

1. thalamus1

thalamus1 New Member

Well, here we are, the PBL group! First test and two quizzes under our belts.
    Inky, where did you decide to live? Give me a call so we can catch up!
    Jeff--are you living in Lakeview yet?
    Dr. Krueger said we will all have our white coat ceremony together in August. Looking forward to seeing all of you [​IMG]

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. studentdoctorBUCHA

studentdoctorBUCHA New Member

Jim,is this you?? its danielle. i am so glad to have that first test over with...only 2 more to go this summer!

4. Hey Thalamus,
    I'll be there on July 9th.
    So, are you enjoying it out there?
    I'll stop by when I get into town...I have your info...
    see you soon

5. Howdy

Howdy Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

Howdy Danielle - nope, not me (Jim). See you tomorrow.

6. DocGibby

DocGibby Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Howdy,

You wouldn't happen to be a former Oakland U. grad would ya? It's me your MSU roadtrip buddy.

[This message has been edited by DocGibby (edited 06-28-2000).]

7. Howdy

Howdy Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

Howdy DocGibby! Yep it's me - when are you moving to East Lansing? Also, just for clarification - took my prereqs at Oakland, graduated from Texas A&M. Keep in touch - I'll send you an e-mail.

8. DocGibby

DocGibby Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Thought that was you. Yeah, I move up around the 10th of Aug. Orientation starts on the 17th. The first day of the rest of my life starts on the 28th. So how is it so far?

9. MARK

MARK Junior Member

Hello to all of the class of 2004 students! I will be starting at the beginning of August and I am starting to get nervous! For all of you PBL students who have already started, is it what you expected?? How tough is tough?

10. Howdy

Howdy Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

For me it has been worse than I had anticipated. The PBL program is putting 26 weeks (what you will have in your program) of Gross Anatomy into basically 8 weeks. Since I have not had anatomy before, I am finding this experience - how should I say - extremely frustrating, and challenging at the same time. Good luck, and enjoy the rest of your summer.

11. wheels

wheels Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

OH, MAN, you guys are killin' me. I kinda dig this esprit de corps among the DOs-to-be. Hearing you guys talk about this or that exam, and moving to your new town, and "the first day of the rest of your life," and what not, makes me feel like I should go study or something. And school (grad school for me -- sniff) doesn't start back until August! What a great time this must be in all of your lives. Good luck to all of ya, and since I'm applying for Aug 2001, I hope to see some or all of you soon.

--Wheels