Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Lenovo Thinkpad X61 Tablet PC for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale and Advertisements' started by fozziewan, May 26, 2008.

1. fozziewan

fozziewan Senior Member Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 7+ Year Member

Nov 2, 2003
    Biddeford, ME
    For Sale: Excellent Condition, barely used Lenovo Thinkpad X61 Tablet PC w/ Windows Vista Business Edition loaded.

Intel Core 2 Duo 1.60GHz L7500, 2GB RAM, 110GB Hard Drive, 12.1" XGA TFT Display, Intel GMA X3100, Bluetooth, Modem, Intel 802.11agn, 1GB Ethernet, Fingerprint reader, Windows Vista Business

Comes with:
    AC Adaptor
    Extra 8-cell Battery
    Extra Stylus
    Tablet sleeve/carrying case

If you have any questions feel free to contact me.
    I will only ship to US mailing addresses (No PO boxes, AFO, etc).
    Shipping will be based on your zip and will be negotiated upon a decision to purchase.

All together the X61($2000) + extra battery ($160) + extra stylus($50) + sleeve($45) = $2255

Asking: $1700 for the lot (shipping and handling depended upon zip code and preferred shipping method)

Thanks for your time.
    Steve, OMS-II, UNECOM
    Contact me via PM or IM
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.