LEOCM secondary questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Green912

10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm probably being overly cautious, but I have a few questions about the secondary.

1. Has anyone submitted the essays on seperate, printed pages?

2. Do they want you to tear out the "waiver of access form" so you can type your name, then put it loosely back into the packet?

3. Can/does the osteopathic physician evaluation form substitute as an actual LOR?

I really wish I can get this DO LOR requirement resolved. I'm anxious to apply to LECOM. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by Green912
I'm probably being overly cautious, but I have a few questions about the secondary.

1. Has anyone submitted the essays on seperate, printed pages?

I actually typed the essays into a word processor, then adjusted the margins to fit the preprinted secondary app. Probably a little over the top, but hey.

2. Do they want you to tear out the "waiver of access form" so you can type your name, then put it loosely back into the packet?

Don't know what they want, but I separated all the pages - seemed like the thing to do since the were perfed.

3. Can/does the osteopathic physician evaluation form substitute as an actual LOR?

I recall reading that it would, but having the eval form *and* a LOR would really help 'round out' the picture of you.

I really wish I can get this DO LOR requirement resolved. I'm anxious to apply to LECOM. Thanks.

I think LECOM does require a DO LOR.

- Tae