Less than 2 weeks out. Any advice?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bad virus

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I will take any advice other than read first aid. I just can't I tried multiple times. Here is where I am at. I have mainly been doing Qbanks and just going into more depth than the question asked to study for the last 4 weeks.

Dates Test Score
Jan/1 Form 1 570
Jan/9 Form 6 580
Jan/19 Form 3 540
Feb/6 Form 4 640

Uworld finished 76% average
Current Qbank average at 76% with 30% completed.

My scheduled date is Feb/19 I have just finished UWorld and I am pounding through Qbank. I plan on doing all my pharm and micro cards over the next two weeks along with finishing the rest of the NBME's. Any other advice guys. I still feel uncertain when I am answering almost every question in the NBME I think the Qbanks have made me jumpy because they always have one trick or another up there sleeves.

Oh yeah and CBBSA from school predicted 235 which was before our final block.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated, I am starting to get nervous.

Members don't see this ad.

Disclaimer: I still haven't taken the test

You're doing great. I suggest that you keep pounding through UWorld and do a quick read through First aid (sorry...had to say it). Maybe you should also do a quick path review with goljan's side notes? iA you do wonderfully...try not to stress :)

Disclaimer: I still haven't taken the test

You're doing great. I suggest that you keep pounding through UWorld and do a quick read through First aid (sorry...had to say it). Maybe you should also do a quick path review with goljan's side notes? iA you do wonderfully...try not to stress :)

Thanks man I appreciate the advice, when's your test?

BTW, I would rather be shot in the face with projectile diarrhea than read through first aid. I am shooting for 230 and if not reading first aid is going to screw me over from that, then so be it.

I have no clue where all this hate for FA comes from but I think its because I am secretly dyslexic or something and I get so flustered and confused when everything is just clipped and to the point.

Good luck on your test and keep us posted.