less than 24 Hours till death

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jrobb220

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
the best worst 24 hours of my summer has arrived.... any last minute advice?

Members don't see this ad.

just don't talk about it... i also told my family and friends not to mention the test to me because i was freaking out enough already. get off sdn! :p

i slowly went over my flashcards and notes throughout the day. don't try to learn anything new today.

the morning of, i went through flashcards again and did a little PAT practice to warm up my eyes and brain. good luck :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
honestly i dont kno wat ima do the last day
i was planning to just relax
but i feel like i might forget stuff bc of a day of not studying

the last day i relaxed and went to go see the movie "Funny People", Adam Sandler made my day, it was also like 90 degrees out, i had NO A/C so it was a nice break

I was soo burnt out of studying I was so happy to get it over with. I was not even worried.

PS I usually puke before exams!

I didn't study for 3 days before my exam I believe.. I was just completely overwhelmed.. tired and started to feel as if I'm not going to do well.. But you know what.. you've studied long enough to have the knowledge locked in. You'll surprise yourself anytime a question will pop on your screen and you'll just know the answer without thinking..

Good luck, I'm sure you'll do fine. Just stay calm and get in there with the attitude of... "I'll kick the living s*** out of this test".. and so you shall;)

omg i'm taking my exam tomorrow too!
I'm trying to go over some orgo stuff because that is my weakest subject...
anyways goood luck tomorrow!!!!!

the best worst 24 hours of my summer has arrived.... any last minute advice?

Get enough sleep. Take deep breath before you start the test. During the 15 minute intro section try to calm your self.

And GET OFF SDN.

Good luck