Let me review your personal statements and secondary essays

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

deltahrxn

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
After her acceptance to medical school last week, a friend encouraged me to share my services on SDN.

With three years' experience in technical writing in the pharmaceutical industry, published in 2012, and scored an "S" (in the 99th percentile) on the writing portion of the MCAT (in 2013), I work with essay writers to uncover themes, add clarity and express urgency through syntax and rhetoric.

I like to do this kind of stuff - and for that, it's more of a past time for me. I can confidently say that I have demonstrated success in essay writing, specifically in this context, and I would love to help you be successful.

Don't let my rates fool you. Although I'm significantly cheaper than these third party sites that will ship you a reconstructed personal statement, I will provide you quality work - in your words. Let's meet to talk, about your essay and your motives for professional school, and discuss a strategy to help you be most successful.

Send me a PM.

Members don't see this ad.