Let's go predents! Who has the best avatar?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Thanks sajjy, its my favorite yummy

You guys are funny! :laugh:

Jiga, tryin to hook it up w/ some KFC??

Only if I get some cookies...:D

Members don't see this ad.

I really like Aphistis' avatar. It's hilarious. Armorshell's is also humorous. lawlz. <3

Anybody like my quack?

Thanks sajjy, its my favorite yummy

You guys are funny! :laugh:

Jiga, tryin to hook it up w/ some KFC??

I was trying to relate the avatar you have to the taste and texture of CookieDough.....:love:;)

Members don't see this ad :)
rofl. "She isn't bad at all!:thumbup:" Not a good way to compliment a woman Jiga, not good at all - put that nerd inside avatar back up and represent.

I didn’t even realize these were the same people. I pay way too much attention to the avatar and not the name that when someone switches I get so confused.

The “nerd inside” avatar was a classic.

Cookies for all!! Oh wait.. no.. that came out wrong..

300 pieces of KFC chicken would be my pride and joy too. I'm so hungry right now. :scared:

naah...its too late to have KFC....its time for some Cookie Dough....:p

mmm cookies
but on another note, I finally found a good avatar for myself
seeing as i got my username from the book microserfs.
Its a good read btw :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
although i thought about using this one
but.... the text was too small to read after resizing and I thought it might have been too offensive as well.

Jigaman's making me hungry for some serious KFC chicken. Crunchy and greasy... *drool*

Alright people, I am gonna start the poll soon.

So far these are the nominees:

aphistis
armorshell - humerus
armorshell - backpack
shc1984
caligirl15
usu24 - the cheat
usu24 - blue teeth
laundry
hysteria

Once I start it I don't think I can go back and change it so I am gonna wait for a just a bit longer. Nominate away!

Also, nominees - please don't change your avatar in the mean time!

You forgot the pre-vote I got from aphistis. It was for the humerus one.:smuggrin:

If I win the "best avatar award" I promise I'll bring cyber fried chicken to everyone's table!

Is this bribing? :confused:
Yes, but my vote is for sale to the highest bidder :D

If I win the "best avatar award" I promise I'll bring cyber fried chicken to everyone's table!

CookieDough...are you also promising some cyber cookiedough for us??;)

It sure is. I deem your modus operandi unethical, however, my knees are weak for your atrocious temptations. I may not hold onto my integrity after all. Tragic.

*quiver*
*bites fist*

Well, I can't resist and have to vote for one AGAINST Monsterrat. What a CHOKE JOB on the Pat's part!!! LOL. Nothing personal against the individual, I just have a tremendous amount of hate for certain NFL teams.

On that note, I'll place one vote for my own! Bad year, but GO BRONCOS! (By the way, give me props for making that crown on my own! That is tooth #18 in my mouth right now).

I see some people have changed their avatars since this thread came up.:laugh:

My votes:

armorshell
smcohen (I like her Nova patriotism!)
caligirl;)

Well, I can't resist and have to vote for one AGAINST Monsterrat. What a CHOKE JOB on the Pat's part!!! LOL. Nothing personal against the individual, I just have a tremendous amount of hate for certain NFL teams.

On that note, I'll place one vote for my own! Bad year, but GO BRONCOS! (By the way, give me props for making that crown on my own! That is tooth #18 in my mouth right now).

If they choked, I'd be pissed. However, I'm not. Giants beat them with a stout pass rush - give them credit, for being the number one pass rushing team in the NFL and showing up on game day.

If you were a giants fan, I'd say have your moment in the sun, because it was well earned. As for the Bronc.... who ? Oh, that's right, another team mysteriously absent from the playoffs. May your franchise win greater than 7 games next year, and receive better reviews from your own local media.

http://www2.gazette.com/broncos/display.php?id=1332397

I'll even be nice and post the first few lines for ya.

Reality check: Denver was not good

Mike Shanahan is delusional. That's the only logical explanation for his thoughts on the Denver Broncos' 7-9 season.

Much love,
Mont

I see some people have changed their avatars since this thread came up.:laugh:

All this talk about avatars made me realize that I haven't changed mine... ever!

If they choked, I'd be pissed. However, I'm not. Giants beat them with a stout pass rush - give them credit, for being the number one pass rushing team in the NFL and showing up on game day.

If you were a giants fan, I'd say have your moment in the sun, because it was well earned. As for the Bronc.... who ? Oh, that's right, another team mysteriously absent from the playoffs. May your franchise win greater than 7 games next year, and receive better reviews from your own local media.

http://www2.gazette.com/broncos/display.php?id=1332397

I'll even be nice and post the first few lines for ya.

Reality check: Denver was not good

Mike Shanahan is delusional. That’s the only logical explanation for his thoughts on the Denver Broncos’ 7-9 season.

Much love,
Mont

I couldn't agree more! Shanny is washed up and needs to go, along with our def. line and total approach to the game!

And, you're right, give the G-Men credit. But come on...18-0 with a chance for history and (insert fart sound). As dominant as they were through the season, setting all kinds of records, Brady laughing at Burress' score prediction, etc, etc, and lay a big fat egg. The Pats are just like the Spurs of the NBA---a bunch of "classy" phonies. Better luck next year, since I'm sure the 18-0 sprint isn't much to hang your hat on after losing the race!

And, please...show up next year Denver.

Wasn’t there a whole thread dedicated to courting you? If I remember correctly, some of the creepy posts there coincided with you taking down that avatar.

Yep. That is exactly what happened.

Yep. That is exactly what happened.

Us men, here on SDN, have a false sense of confidence when we communicate through anonymous forums. SDN is like the MySpace for science nerds. If you have a slightly attractive picture up, you're going to get hit on. Actually, if your picture just even slightly proves that you have a bajingo (am I allowed to use the V word on SDN?), you'll still get hit on.

Us men, here on SDN, have a false sense of confidence when we communicate through anonymous forums. SDN is like the MySpace for science nerds. If you have a slightly attractive picture up, you're going to get hit on. Actually, if your picture just even slightly proves that you have a bajingo (am I allowed to use the V word on SDN?), you'll still get hit on.

Ahh the words of the wise, that is so true

Us men, here on SDN, have a false sense of confidence when we communicate through anonymous forums. SDN is like the MySpace for science nerds. If you have a slightly attractive picture up, you're going to get hit on.

I'm going to have to take my avatar down again, aren't I? Wait, should I be offeneded that you refered to me as "slightly" attractive? It's a catch-22, isn't it?

I'm going to have to take my avatar down again, aren't I? Wait, should I be offeneded that you refered to me as "slightly" attractive? It's a catch-22, isn't it?

Don't flatter yourself, sweetheart. Especially since you haven't seen the shameless geeks that are hitting on you.

Don't flatter yourself, sweetheart. Especially since you haven't seen the shameless geeks that are hitting on you.

How am I flattering myself? Don't call me sweetheart. That's my point, I'm going to have to take down my avatar because of the shameless geeks that are hitting on me. I'm just saying, some of these guys should try and get real girls.

How am I flattering myself? Don't call me sweetheart. That's my point, I'm going to have to take down my avatar because of the shameless geeks that are hitting on me. I'm just saying, some of these guys should try and get real girls.

We aren't that bad are we? :scared:

Yeah, probably... actually, most likely. "Slightly attractive" was just a general statement - nothing towards you.

Yeah, probably... actually, most likely. "Slightly attractive" was just a general statement - nothing towards you.

Again, ouch.

Again, ouch.

Wait, what just happened?

I meant "Yeah, probably..." to be in response to your "take my avatar down" question.

haha. thanks jiga!!! way to compliment me. well yes it IS me in the picture, thanks for thinking im 'not that bad' ...................

sheesh!

It's my old avatar's fault. The "nerd inside" icon really did make me become a nerd. :(

its okayy, i was jk...i never got a vote for best avatar tho :(

I guess posting in my avatar a picture of my breastses isn't a good idea. I'll keep the quack up. j/k.

People flirt over the internet because of anonymity, obviously. There's just so much sexual tension because this place is filled with overstressed nerds.

I guess posting in my avatar a picture of my breastses isn't a good idea. I'll keep the quack up. j/k.

People flirt over the internet because of anonymity, obviously. There's just so much sexual tension because this place is filled with overstressed nerds.

hahahahha hilarious!

ahem. some of us do not fit the bill of being either sexually tense or overstressed nerds. i'm no nerd. kthxbai :laugh:

I think I was one of those overstressed nerds before. Now I am just a nerd.

ahem. some of us do not fit the bill of being either sexually tense or overstressed nerds. i'm no nerd. kthxbai :laugh:
Not a nerd? Check your sig and tell me again you aren't sexually frustrated from studying and are willing to take off your clothes at the speed of light upon sexual offers.

Oh dear enough sarcasm from me for the day lol.

Not a nerd? Check your sig and tell me again you aren't sexually frustrated from studying and are willing to take off your clothes at the speed of light upon sexual offers.

Oh dear enough sarcasm from me for the day lol.

:laugh:, you may be on to something ... ummm ... i'm ron burgundy? :confused:

Well I have a tattoo but I'm from Jersey... so that def puts me in a bind b/w Cali and NJDental... I'll give NJDental my nod! ;o)

P.S. Cali, NJD, and USU... Get ready for drama in d-school... Good looking (no mean modifiers from me) single gals def get swamped in D-school... lol... Very glad I had a gf coming in here to avoid mucccccch drama... You'll be fine tho...

Might as well join the facebook group... "Dear dental school, high school called and they want their drama back" 548 members can't be wrong!