Let's go predents! Who has the best avatar?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
just changed my avatar in hopes of getting hit on. This was the pic I sent with my secondaries so that the ADCOMs would know how dedicated I am to dentistry!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well I have a tattoo but I'm from Jersey... so that def puts me in a bind b/w Cali and NJDental... I'll give NJDental my nod! ;o)

P.S. Cali, NJD, and USU... Get ready for drama in d-school... Good looking (no mean modifiers from me) single gals def get swamped in D-school... lol... Very glad I had a gf coming in here to avoid mucccccch drama... You'll be fine tho...

Might as well join the facebook group... "Dear dental school, high school called and they want their drama back" 548 members can't be wrong!

haha, aw thanks pete :) i am the complete OPPOSTITE of drama so im definitely not looking forward to that....

where in jersey are you?

haha, aw thanks pete :) i am the complete OPPOSTITE of drama so im definitely not looking forward to that....

where in jersey are you?
I agree with that...I hate drama. Hence I hung out with almost all guys in high school. I can only take girls for so long before I go nuts.