lets keep it civil...."medicine vs. podiatry"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bah... ******ed premed kids... "PDM"?? gotta be kidding me!

med school is good for ppl who dont know what they want to do. if u shadow a pod and enjoy it then go to pod school. its that simple. money, prestige, and scope are all transient comparisons since each has their + and - about them.

degrees dont make a doctor successful; reputation does. it seems that ppl only poopoo pod bc they are misinformed or they are not "pro-foot"

yeah, on second thought, lets not contribute to this. how do we kill and hide threads?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey air bud i really don't like you much but i do have to give u props for stepping up and representing and defending the profession in a profound way..... one of the most touching things ( and its def waaay up there) is giving someone "the gift of walking" again. Extremely breath taking and heartwarming (brings tears to your eyes) to watch the patient's reaction and satisfaction as they leave the office on their feet once again. Thus, its not a matter of "why podiatry?" but rather "why not podiatry?"

Thus, its not a matter of "why podiatry?" but rather "why not podiatry?"

But you can't say that statement because you then are alienating/calling out all those who don't choose podiatry. Obviously it is not for everybody.

Instead, say something enlighting and well thought out like, "do whatever type of medicine floats your boat."

yea that sounds good too ... but i am sure that many premed stray away from podiatry cuz of the admission standards ... and don't even give themselves a chance to look into it

good... more patients and $ for me.