Letter from Dr. Berezniak at LECOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

confusedgirl06

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I remember reading about others who got that letter from LECOM-BRadenton saying "We would like to schedule you for an interview. Unfortunately, we cannot until your file is complete."

My file is now complete but I have not heard anything from them about an interview! DId anyone else who received that e-mail hear back from them yet?? Do you think I can mention the e-mail when I call them? lol

Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

I think the email you're referring to was for applicants that didnt send in a secondary app..and most people on SDN viewed that as a scheme to collect the secondary app fees and that the supposed "interview invite" would not be guaranteed as stated in the email..

And yes i did receive that email..there were a lot of people on SDN that have been accepted during the time the email was sent out..and therefore declined the offer.

I rejected their offer also. However, I took that jesture as a sincere attempt to recruit me as a student not a scheme.

Members don't see this ad :)
DMU has sent several emails and VCOM urged me via phone call to submit secondaries. I never submitted for DMU and never heard back after submitting to VCOM. I think it's just something many schools do in their own way.

USArmyDoc said:
I rejected their offer also. However, I took that jesture as a sincere attempt to recruit me as a student not a scheme.

I don't think it's a scheme either, considering i sent in my secondary in august, have already interviewed, been accepted, and declined, and they STILL haven't cashed my secondary check.

Hi,

I had the same email and I filled out the application and sent it back immediately and haven't heard a thing. I'm not sure what happend there. I thought they sincerely wanted to interview me...so I don't know why I haven't gotten an interview yet. :confused: