freshgreentea

5+ Year Member
May 20, 2014
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
Does anyone know if the letter wrote by ISL (international service learning) can be used as a physician letter?
The lady who I contacted at ISL told me many students use it but did not clearly told me if it was written by an MD.
A physician I worked with in the past told me that he will write me a letter but it has been three months already.
I have contacted him multiple times and did not get a response. Thus I am thinking if I could use the letter from ISL for the schools that want an MD or DO letter. Has anyone done this before?

gonnif

Only 389 Days Until Next Presidential Election
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2009
The Big Bad Apple
Status
Non-Student
Does anyone know if the letter wrote by ISL (international service learning) can be used as a physician letter?
The lady who I contacted at ISL told me many students use it but did not clearly told me if it was written by an MD.
A physician I worked with in the past told me that he will write me a letter but it has been three months already.
I have contacted him multiple times and did not get a response. Thus I am thinking if I could use the letter from ISL for the schools that want an MD or DO letter. Has anyone done this before?
It would be a stretch at best and unlikely to be accepted at all schools. It may even be detrimental