letter from USC, is this good or bad?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rajmahal1980

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got a letter from USC today which states:

Your application has completed preliminary review and has proceeded to the next level of review. During this phase of the application process every aspect of your application will be weighed and evaluated.

Does this mean the initial review did not warrant an interview? Or does this mean I made it through the initial screening process?

Members don't see this ad.

I believe they have a step by step procedure...and you passed the first screening process. I definitely never got one of those letters when I applied to USC.

i just one today too. they say they have almost 2300 applicants this year...that is crazy. why so many people going for dentistry now?

Members don't see this ad :)
trust068 said:
i just one today too. they say they have almost 2300 applicants this year...that is crazy. why so many people going for dentistry now?
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :D :D :D :D

trust068 said:

Yea I think a lot of theses schools are going to receive close to 3000 apps this year when all is said and done. Pretty nuts.

I got a similar letter in Septemeber and was granted an interview ~2 months later.

I got that letter 3 months ago and never heard from them again...