Letter of Eval

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

summerbreeze88

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I apologize if this question has already been answered but I have not come across it yet.
Can anyone tell me if it was possible to add evaluators to my list after I have already submitted to AADSAS? I already have one letter submitted, but I am not sure if my second evaluator will end up writing the letter or not so I asked someone else just in case. I am still waiting on a reply or a response from both of them. I am hoping someone will say yes and then I can add that name to my application. Is this possible after I have e-submitted?

I know the instructions say that you can "edit" this section of the application after submission but does adding a new evaluator qualify as editing?

Members don't see this ad.

I apologize if this question has already been answered but I have not come across it yet.
Can anyone tell me if it was possible to add evaluators to my list after I have already submitted to AADSAS? I already have one letter submitted, but I am not sure if my second evaluator will end up writing the letter or not so I asked someone else just in case. I am still waiting on a reply or a response from both of them. I am hoping someone will say yes and then I can add that name to my application. Is this possible after I have e-submitted?

I know the instructions say that you can "edit" this section of the application after submission but does adding a new evaluator qualify as editing?

I would call AADSAS just to make sure.

Good idea, I just called and they said that yes I can add and delete evaluators even after e-submission. You just cannot delete a LOE that has been uploaded already.

Thank you!

does your LOE status show that a letter has been uploaded already? or do you get a confirmation email?