Letter of Evaluation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stargirl56789

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm fairly new to the whole aadsas website but I am applying to dental schools currently. For letter of evaluation, does the professor that I send it to, have to fill it out for every university that I apply for? Or it will it automatically save onto my profile and they will only have to fill it out once?
Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm fairly new to the whole aadsas website but I am applying to dental schools currently. For letter of evaluation, does the professor that I send it to, have to fill it out for every university that I apply for? Or it will it automatically save onto my profile and they will only have to fill it out once?
Thanks!!
Each school you apply to will receive a copy of the one letter your professor writes. You can have a maximum of four (4) letters that ADEA will send to the schools. Are you just getting started with your application?

@MLC45 so they only write it once but whenever I submit their name on the website, ADEA will send that same one to the universities. Is that correct? and yea :/ I know its really late

@MLC45 so they only write it once but whenever I submit their name on the website, ADEA will send that same one to the universities. Is that correct? and yea :/ I know its really late
Yes, ADEA will make sure every school you apply to will receive a copy of the letter.