letter of evaluations and addsas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

how do i use letter of evaluation for next years application process

• just submit it, it should stay in the system if you dont submit

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • get a handwritten letter and hand it into nova directly

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Elusive011

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So i am about to finish my bachelors degree in biology in less than 2 weeks. However with that being said before i apply to dental program ( NOVA) i plan on taking a Gap year to enhance my resume and get service hours.

QUESTION:
I am unfamiliar with the AADSAS application site and was wondering how you can apply for the 2019 entering class rather than the 2018. The only reason im trying to have an application ready is because a couple of my professors are writing me letters of recommendations and i dont want them to disappear if i dont submit my application for 2018. Is there any way the ADDSAS site will allow me to keep those letters ? should i just ask for a handwritten letter if this is my case ?

Members don't see this ad.

So i am about to finish my bachelors degree in biology in less than 2 weeks. However with that being said before i apply to dental program ( NOVA) i plan on taking a Gap year to enhance my resume and get service hours.

QUESTION:
I am unfamiliar with the AADSAS application site and was wondering how you can apply for the 2019 entering class rather than the 2018. The only reason im trying to have an application ready is because a couple of my professors are writing me letters of recommendations and i dont want them to disappear if i dont submit my application for 2018. Is there any way the ADDSAS site will allow me to keep those letters ? should i just ask for a handwritten letter if this is my case ?
use interfolio

can that be used with NOVA southeastern university ? dream school ....
yeah it works for all schools since it just stores your letters, and then when you apply you have them submit to aadsas application