letter of intent before interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DD214_DOC

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is this some sort of unwritten forbidden rule? I really like WVSOM and want them to know that.

Members don't see this ad.

i wouldnt say its forbidden, but if i were you i would go to my interview and make it clear that WVSOM is my first choice. that should be sufficient.

patho said:
i wouldnt say its forbidden, but if i were you i would go to my interview and make it clear that WVSOM is my first choice. that should be sufficient.

That would be my preference had I been offered an interview yet. My status is, "decision deferred", which I assume means they're waiting for my August MCAT, even though I received an interview last year with my old MCAT. Go figure.

Members don't see this ad :)
I would let them know in a letter.

Stating your reasons. Why it is the best choice for you.. why first choice?

Nothing wrong with that.

JKDMed said:
That would be my preference had I been offered an interview yet. My status is, "decision deferred", which I assume means they're waiting for my August MCAT, even though I received an interview last year with my old MCAT. Go figure.

So if my status is: "No Action," then that means they don't even plan on sending me a secondary or interviewing me?!? :(

no.. you havent received a letter of rejection right? you're probably just on hold for right now.. don't sweat it.