Letter of Intent / post-interview hold advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EvaSwitchBox20

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I've only had 2 interviews this season (on hold for both), and I don't see myself getting any more, even with a couple open apps still. Honestly, my MCAT was pretty weak (27S both times, I hate V), but a solid GPA (~3.8, maybe little higher), about the same for both types, and a lot of good outside activities.

One of the schools really impressed me beyond belief, and I would love to go there, but I'm on post-interview hold. I got my first hold notice about a month ago, and I expect to get another update....be it whatever they decide to update me on :xf: this Thursday.

I want to send them a letter of intent, and I have some ideas about what I would say, but I want to ensure that I'm coming off professional, and I haven't found any good examples. Could anyone give me some advice or even PM me a sample? Also, I know I'm cutting it short, but I figured that if I email it to the admissions office, the adcom won't reread my app until Wed anyways, so maybe my timing would be alright if I sent it asap?

And yes, if accepted here, I would FULLY intend to matriculate there (Rosalind Franklin), because it just surpassed so many of my expectations. I don't have much to update the school on, because I'm just staying consistent in my involvements and academics, I don't think there's anything wrong with that though.....? I'll be shadowing an orthopedic surgeon in a couple weeks, but that's about it.

Thanks for anyone's help, I could REALLY use it!

(PS, I know I posted this in 2 different thread forums, I just didn't know which one was more appropriate, is there a better way for me to do this?)

Members don't see this ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.