Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Letter of intent to UPenn

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by DL611954, Jan 4, 2009.

1. DL611954

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I am 100% sure I want to go there, and interviewed in early november. They don't release decisions, as I'm sure many of you know, until the end of March.

How does Penn respond to letters of interest?

2. Greonis

10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I doubt that anyone here can give you a definitive answer (SDN is fond of speculation based on tenuous evidence).

Therefore, I would suggest that you simply send in your letter of intent as soon as possible (I assume that "interest" was a typo). The worst that can happen is that they ignore it completely, causing it to have no effect on your application.

3. Rzarecta

Rzarecta Premed 2: Electric Bugalo
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I can't see how the letter will hurt but I also don't think it is going to weigh significantly in their ultimate decision to accept you or not.

4. Vido

7+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I can't see how such letter after an interview might hurt. Anyway, i have a question about sending a letter before an interview, how bad might that sound.