Letter of Intent

BullGator1004

2+ Year Member
May 31, 2017
  1. Pre-Dental
    Can anyone give me more information about letters of intent? What is the overall purpose? What should it state? When is it acceptable to send one and to whom should it be sent? Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

GalDental54

Aug 18, 2018
      Can anyone give me more information about letters of intent? What is the overall purpose? What should it state? When is it acceptable to send one and to whom should it be sent? Any insight would be greatly appreciated!
      I've been wondering the same thing, but felt it may be too early to send any. I kind of got the impression that they may be for after December to show schools we are still interested in interviewing with them.

But then I did a search on here just now and after reading this thread, I'm questioning how wise it is to even send them at all:

Letter of Intent Proofread

BullGator1004

2+ Year Member
      May 31, 2017
      1. Pre-Dental
        I've been wondering the same thing, but felt it may be too early to send any. I kind of got the impression that they may be for after December to show schools we are still interested in interviewing with them.

But then I did a search on here just now and after reading this thread, I'm questioning how wise it is to even send them at all:

Letter of Intent Proofread

Thank you for linking that thread. I was under the impression that it was a necessary thing to do but from the looks of things it isn't something that should be written/sent.

Reactions: 1 user
        About the Ads
        This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.