Letter of intent

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nandym

Reaction score
I wrote a letter of intent to ADCOM, should I sent it again to Dean or Director of admissions again. Will it hurt my acceptance chances ?

Members don't see this ad.

If you've already sent one, I wouldn't send another. LOIs usually make little to no difference (usually no difference). Nobody but the dean of admissions will be able to tell you how they would react to sending multiple, but it might annoy them.

Kevin W, MCAT Tutor
Med School Tutors

I wrote a letter of intent to ADCOM, should I sent it again to Dean or Director of admissions again. Will it hurt my acceptance chances ?
I wrote a letter of intent to my top choice school to ADCOM email. Should I sent again to Dean or Director of admissions email directly ? Will hurt or improve any chances of getting acceptance? Please suggest. Thanks
FYI - Posting the same exact question in multiple threads is generally frowned up. Among other reasons, it doesn't allow anyone trying to help you see all of the responses previously provided. Hopefully, a mod will see this and combine the threads!!

Status
Not open for further replies.