letter of interest/intent

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zempa

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How do I go about writing one of these I don't really know where to start.

Also in the e-mail header would I write something like zempa - letter of intent?

Who should I address it too?

I have the general idea of what should be in the body but I'm a little unsure about length?

Members don't see this ad.

If it's pre-interview, title Letter of Interest, if post interview, letter of intent. Tell them why you are interested in their program specifically; update them with things you have been doing that aren't on your primary application. Explain how you feel like the program is a good fit for you.

Say what you want to say, but be succinct- don't write a novel or they will probably skim it instead of reading it.

If it's pre-interview, title Letter of Interest, if post interview, letter of intent. Tell them why you are interested in their program specifically; update them with things you have been doing that aren't on your primary application. Explain how you feel like the program is a good fit for you.

Say what you want to say, but be succinct- don't write a novel or they will probably skim it instead of reading it.

i thought letter of interest was post interview and intent was only when you are sure

Members don't see this ad :)
I would ask your prehealth committee. I feel like this is something you want to be dead certain about.