letter of interest

idealist

10+ Year Member
Jul 13, 2005
nola
  1. Medical Student
    i know this has been asked before, but i couldnt find an adequate answer, so i'll ask it again.

i want to write letters of continued interest to those schools that i havent heard from. there are a bunch ive heard nothing from even tho ive been complete since august or sept, and im getting a little antsy, especially for the nyc schools. anyway, my advisor never writes me back, so you guys are i'll ive got,

like when i wrote my first cover letter, it was very helpful to have a model so i didnt mess up any of the format, ya know. so if anyone has a model interest letter, or any advice or links, please let me know. i also want to update some of the schools on what ive been doing since ive gotten new jobs since applying to some of them. and my college told me to do this, so i dont think i'll be bothering the schools or anything.

thanks

About the Ads
    This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
    2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
    5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
    6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    7. This thread is locked.