Letter of Rec. Question

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by xerxes106, 05.13.14.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. xerxes106

xerxes106 2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental, Other Health Professions Student
    So for the past two months I've been gathering my letters of rec and have so far confirmed 1 science, 1 nonscience, 1 dentist, and 1 research faculty......I've had a huge hurdle trying to find a second science faculty that I took a graded class from as one had retired, one is apparently impossible to get in contact with, and one didn't remember me so I've fallen into a bit of panic mode.

Does anyone know which schools consider "research faculty" as part of the "science faculty" letter requirement. I've emailed a few one by one to check, so far OHSU confirmed that research faculty is perfectly suitable for one of the letters but I can't seem to find a good list on that. Any help would be appreciated.

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. jlee110

jlee110 2+ Year Member

if i were you..i'd just call each school you're interested in applying to and check with them that way..it's a faster response than emailing.

4. J777

J777 2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Have you actually tried reaching out to the one that is supposedly tough to get ahold of? It may just be a rumor

About the ads