Letter of rec question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rosiedental05

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am not sure if this has been posted on here yet but I decided to make an account to see if I could get some feedback.

-- When you are sending transcripts with the ADEA AADSAS Transcript Verification forms -- did you guys order your sealed transcripts to be sent to your home and then placed the verification form on top and placed it into another envelope then sent everything?

I am back in my hometown and I am about an hour and 20 minutes away from the schools I took some of my prereqs. I drove up there yesterday and got a few schools done. I just wanted to make sure we were allowed to send it ourselves and that it won't get lost or considered 'wrong' if I did it the way I had mentioned up there^^. Should I just drive to all the schools and hand them the transcript verification form, order my transcripts there and have the school admissions send it off for me?

Thanks in advance!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone,

I am not sure if this has been posted on here yet but I decided to make an account to see if I could get some feedback.

-- When you are sending transcripts with the ADEA AADSAS Transcript Verification forms -- did you guys order your sealed transcripts to be sent to your home and then placed the verification form on top and placed it into another envelope then sent everything?

I am back in my hometown and I am about an hour and 20 minutes away from the schools I took some of my prereqs. I drove up there yesterday and got a few schools done. I just wanted to make sure we were allowed to send it ourselves and that it won't get lost or considered 'wrong' if I did it the way I had mentioned up there^^. Should I just drive to all the schools and hand them the transcript verification form, order my transcripts there and have the school admissions send it off for me?

Thanks in advance!!
According to the AADSAS you are not allowed to send the transcripts yourself. All of my schools (I had 8, lol) allowed me to either order the transcript online and include the attachment or email the attachment to them for them to include in the envelope. All of my transcripts got there just fine.

Hi everyone,

Thanks in advance!!
Order your transcripts there and give them the form to attach when sending the transcripts to AADSAS.