Aug 10, 2014
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Hi everyone,

I'm in the process of getting LORs and I plan to use Interfolio. This is fine if I'm applying next year or the year after that, right? I'm not entirely sure how it works, but I'm assuming that Interfolio will hold my LORs until I need them, whenever that may be. But please let me know if I'm mistaken or if there's a better way of doing this if I'm not immediately applying.

CharlieKelly

I enjoy a good Milksteak, boiled over hard
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 17, 2008
Filly
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
That sounds right
I use interfolio, glad i do
you store everything, upload it to amcas
you pay to deliver it to amcas, but its a one time fee. everytime you upload after that intial time is free (to that 1 institution).
dosent seem your storage on letters expire, granted your letters may be dated from this year by your letter writers

type12

7+ Year Member
Jun 12, 2012
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
That sounds right
I use interfolio, glad i do
you store everything, upload it to amcas
you pay to deliver it to amcas, but its a one time fee. everytime you upload after that intial time is free (to that 1 institution).
dosent seem your storage on letters expire, granted your letters may be dated from this year by your letter writers
There's no expiration on letters if you are subscribed, but if you do not have a current, active account, the letters will be lost after 5 years' time.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads