• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

shane.

Get ya' hair did.
10+ Year Member
Sep 10, 2006
www.wakeskating.com
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Is there any way for those of us who applied through last years cycle to get any of the letters of recommendation back from AADSAS to use again for the upcoming cycle.

I happen to be one letter short and the professor gave me permission to reuse it.

The only issue I see is that since I checked off on my "LOR Matching Forms" that I had not read the letter so I would understand not being able to get the letter back.

ummjoey

10+ Year Member
Jun 11, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
i have never heard of anything like a retrieval? you will have to get the letters sent again?

did you use a lor service to send the lors? shouldnt the letter service have copies of it? just tell the lor service to send them again when the time comes?

dr bojangles

10+ Year Member
Sep 16, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
unless your recommender hand wrote it, he should probably still have a copy of the word document or something?

About the Ads
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.