letter of recommendation sample

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AfgDental

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi SDN Predents,

The dentist I shadowed is asking me to bring her a sample recommendation letter, (I'm her first shadowing experience)so that she can use it as a template. If its possible can someone email me there recommendation letter from a dentist.

email :
[email protected]

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Hey did you ever get a response from anyone? I am in the same boat as you. Can you send me your letter if you have one by any chance for the dentist?

Thanks

[email protected]

Same here. Just want to see a sample of recommendation for my dentist. If you have any, can you email it to me at [email protected]

Members don't see this ad :)
hello, i was asked the same thing by my dentist and i have spent time in google with no results, could anyone send me a sample shadowing recommendation letter that i can edit and give to my dentist? thank you so much, [email protected].

Definitely seems weird. I mean, I took time to build strong relationships that would be reflected in my letters of recommendation. Why would I take something that reflects on my hard work, and give it away for others to use?

A dentist or professor should know how to write these. If they asked you for this, just give them a list of qualities you feel you showed in your interactions with them.