• Livestream AMA: Join SDN as we welcome Dr. John Ligon, a Pediatric Oncologist with the National Cancer Institute on May 11th at 8:00 PM Eastern. Register now!
Apr 18, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I am having trouble thinking of a professor to ask for a letter of recommendation as I did not speak to any of them personally during my time in the class. I already am thinking of asking my professor for my introductory biology class since she became my research supervisor as well. The only other professor I can think of is also a co-instructor of the same class under who I became a TA. So my question is, it would not be a good idea having my two letter of recommendations be from the same course right? in which case I was thinking of my physics professor whom I got an A in both physics 1 and 2 with, is this ok even though physics is not really dental related? Thanks.

About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.