Letter of Recs on AADSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shiba_inu

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone else have this problem: I called a couple of the schools I applied to and they said they were unable to access my LORs. I had a committee letter sent by my advisor July 10th!

Members don't see this ad.

I just called AADSAS and they said my file was corrupted.. do you think that this will mess up what batch i am in?

Why didn't you ask them that when you were on the phone? We are not AADSAS so we aren't the best people to ask.

Members don't see this ad :)
On the note of LORs, I have a quick question. Do you get to designate what letters are sent to which school? Since most of the schools have different letter requirements, I was wondering if all of the letters I uploaded to the application would be attached to each school I send the application to.

On the note of LORs, I have a quick question. Do you get to designate what letters are sent to which school? Since most of the schools have different letter requirements, I was wondering if all of the letters I uploaded to the application would be attached to each school I send the application to.
I don't believe you can designate which letters get sent to a school.