Letter Packet vs Committee vs Individual

DMD.2023

5+ Year Member
Apr 23, 2016
Hello all, my school has a letter packet service, but no committee letter. I have used the individual letter service for AADSAS. A question in the secondaries asks about committee letter, do i state that my school does not have a prehealth committee?

Thanks!

DMD.2023

5+ Year Member
Apr 23, 2016
Hello Prospective

The letters packet deadline was August 1 2017, which I felt is slightly early considering the deadline application for most schools is post November. I know that the letter packet may be more beneficial, but it is not a committee letter which many schools require if available. My school has no committee which interviews the prospect and decides whether or not to write a letter. From what I know, the letter packet is similar to the individual letters, except the school's advisory gathers the letters and inserts a cover letter as well to send to schools at once.

Anyways, so I state in secondaries that my school lacks a prehealth committee?

About the Ads
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.