Letter Writer didn't "sign" uploaded letter for Interfolio...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BlameItOnTheOH

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
...even though I made sure to tell him 500 times to do so. sigh. Does anyone know what the next step is to fix this? Can I have him send in another one?

Members don't see this ad.

...even though I made sure to tell him 500 times to do so. sigh. Does anyone know what the next step is to fix this? Can I have him send in another one?

tell him " hey ******* sign the letter and send it to interfolio again!"

... that's what I would do :D

That's frustrating. at least it's still early! how did you even find this out? I was paranoid about this so I kept trying to casually mention the words "letterhead" and "signature" to my writers.

If you are going through interfolio or something like that, just have him re-upload it and then you can just select the new signed one when you go to submit the letters to your health professions committee.

If they were sent to the schools, just call the schools and ask them what to do.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah...I had the same problem, but I didn't know about this aspect so I never told my writer about it.

In any case, I contacted him, and he re-uploaded a signed version the next day (there are several ways to sign, including a digital version through Interfolio that's quite fun). I just deleted the original and kept the signed version. You cal always call Interfolio to make sure it's signed and on letterhead.

Yeah luckily it just went to Interfolio and not to any schools...I still have some time..When you click on the document it tells you that it is not signed, so if you don't see anything you are good to go! I'll try to have him reupload it and hopefully that will work..